What is Dehydration
Dehydration occurs when more water and fluids leave the body than enters it. When water leave the body through sweat, being in high altitude and even breathing it is important to replace those fluids throughout the day.
Natural Electrolytes, I’ve heard of them but what do they do?!
Electrolytes play a vital role in your bodily processes including regulating your body’s pH levels, contracting muscles and keeping you hydrated! Since we lose electrolytes when we sweat, urinate and even breath it is important to replace any fluids lost throughout the day.
- Sodium (Na+): Helps maintain fluid balance through osmosis
- Chloride (Cl-): Helps regulate the amount of fluid in the body & maintain pH balance.
- Potassium (k+): Helps Regulate Fluid balance, nerve signals and muscle contractions.
- Magnesium (Mg++): Required so muscles can relax after contraction
- Calcium (Ca++): Is needed for muscle contraction
Make the switch to Hydra-Guard Recharge
Hydra-Guard is a natural electrolyte sport drink that focuses on providing optimum replenishment for when you need it the most. Our goal was to create a solution that provides optimum replenishment without having to sacrifice taste for health.
- Replenishes the 5 major electrolytes that you lose through sweat
- Potassium packed electrolytes
- Only 5 grams of sugar per bottle
- Only 30-35 calories per bottle
- No artificial anything